Monday, August 23, 2010

The Beginning

I've decided this whole blogging thing can be like my little diary and I will be able to write about my two-year-old daughter, Ellie, and tell the funny (and sometimes not so funny) things she does and/or says.

First I should tell how our little family started. James, my husband and I met in Roswell, GA. in April of 2006. James was living at the apartment community where I was working as a leasing agent. Because I was single my manager put me in charge of a singles event where James and I met for the first time. From there things happened very quickly and in February 2008 our little Elinore (Ellie) was born. With two daughters (our first daughter being our beagle, Indi) our family was finally whole. Now our days are filled with Angelina Ballerina (thanks to Angelina my husband and I now know how to arabesque and curtsy on demand from Ellie), tutus, play-dates and sweet little puppy dog eyes that know how to bat their way into anything Ellie wants.


I never thought I would be a stay-at-home mommy doing the Mom's Group with the church, meeting other moms for play-dates and desperately wanting a minivan but I love every minute of my day (even the bad ones). I can honestly say that I have finally found the one thing that I'm really good at and I really want to do. I'm going to totally be that really annoying soccer mom that irritates everyone but I don't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment