Thursday, August 26, 2010

"...and when she woke in the morning, she knew she was going to be a real ballerina one day."

Ellie had her first ballet lesson, today. When we arrived I could hardly unfasten her car seat because she was wriggling around with excitement. I knew she would be happy but I didn't know she would be as happy as she was.

I didn't get to go into the class with her so we took pictures in the hall after her class. I was able to look in a small window to see her and I could also hear a lot of what the teacher was saying. It was amazing to me how well Ellie listened and did as she was told. There were large stars on the floor which is where the teacher would have them sit. When the teacher would say, "OK, come sit on a star" it was so cute to see Ellie run over and position herself onto a star.

She was so adorable and I could tell she was having the best time. When the class let out her teacher told me that she just kept yelling, "I love dancing, I love dancing, I love dancing, I love dancing!"
Ellie got a coloring page and a stamp on her hand from her teacher.

She can't wait until her next class!!

1 comment:

  1. That is precious!!! I am glad she liked it! She may really grow up and want to do that professionally one day! Maybe even teach a class herself!

    ReplyDelete